Tags: The Rogers Group
A proposed stone quarry near the town of Americus, Indiana is facing further opposition from nearby residents. The state Department of Natural Resources (DNR) announced Thursday that it approved the Rogers Group’s proposal for a quarry near Americus, according to a ...
The Rogers Group has hired Martin Kostuik has as director of aggregate operations for their operations in Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas and Indiana, according to an Aggregate Research Industries (ARI) online report. Kostuik joined Rogers based on the company's industry reputation, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park162 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule127 Views