Tags: the state of Pennsylvania’s roads
Bridges and roads that are deficient, congested, or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A Christmas Story -- It's a Clinker!292 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America280 Views
- Lehigh Hanson announces 2014 Quarry Life Award winners143 Views
- Caterpillar makes leadership changes, announces new CIO124 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers122 Views