Tags: the Subcommittee on Aviation; the Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation; the Subcommittee on Economic Development
U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.), the chairman-designate of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I), announced on Dec. 16 the new Republican members of the Committee for the 112th Congress. “The new members of the Committee will be rolling up ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views