Tags: the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011
One day after the House passed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2011 by a final vote of 421 to 4, the Senate approved by voice vote March 3 vital legislation to extend highway, transit, and highway safety programs through ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views