Tags: The Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century (TEA-21)
Another short-term extension of the highway bill prevented a shutdown, but the lack of long-term funding continues to undermine the construction industry. By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor Just two days before the latest extension of the current highway bill ...
The House of Representatives passed the Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012, Part II, on April 18 by a vote of 293 to 127. Included in the extension is language to transfer the authority to approve the Keystone XL pipeline ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1876 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1147 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania475 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up438 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole327 Views