Tags: The Triple Bottom Line
Nearly two decades ago, John Elkington coined the phrase “the triple bottom line.” Its philosophy is that companies should scrutinize three sets of results when evaluating their business: profit, people, and planet. The triple bottom line is not a new theme ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri716 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?224 Views