Tags: The Triple Bottom Line
Nearly two decades ago, John Elkington coined the phrase “the triple bottom line.” Its philosophy is that companies should scrutinize three sets of results when evaluating their business: profit, people, and planet. The triple bottom line is not a new theme ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April644 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry357 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views