Tags: the Water Environment Federation and the National Utilities Contractors Association
Joseph L. Abbott Jr., national sales manager for Godwin Pumps, has died. Joining the Godwin Pumps team in 1989, Abbott brought sales and manufacturing expertise to the company from the sewer rehabilitation industry, Godwin says in a press statement about Abbott's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities594 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company428 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry421 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule388 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry351 Views