Tags: the Water Environment Federation and the National Utilities Contractors Association
Joseph L. Abbott Jr., national sales manager for Godwin Pumps, has died. Joining the Godwin Pumps team in 1989, Abbott brought sales and manufacturing expertise to the company from the sewer rehabilitation industry, Godwin says in a press statement about Abbott's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151037 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1011 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production692 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views