Tags: the Water Environment Federation and the National Utilities Contractors Association
Joseph L. Abbott Jr., national sales manager for Godwin Pumps, has died. Joining the Godwin Pumps team in 1989, Abbott brought sales and manufacturing expertise to the company from the sewer rehabilitation industry, Godwin says in a press statement about Abbott's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1053 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections491 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry330 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America267 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company237 Views