Tags: The World Resources Institute (WRI)
The National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) elected Douglas Oberhelman, Caterpillar's CEO, to a two-year term as vice chair of its board of directors. He will begin his term on Jan. 1, 2011. Oberhelman succeeds Mary Andringa of Vermeer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style176 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views