The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded five Holcim plants with the Energy Star. The EPA awards the Energy Star to businesses and individuals who demonstrate superior energy efficiency. The five Holcim plants that received an Energy Star are: Holly Hill plant ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views