The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded five Holcim plants with the Energy Star. The EPA awards the Energy Star to businesses and individuals who demonstrate superior energy efficiency. The five Holcim plants that received an Energy Star are: Holly Hill plant ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry739 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets554 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year313 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views