The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency honored one of Holcim's cement plants in Alabama for its stormwater management program and the efforts to protect the Gulf of Mexico. The EPA named Holcim as the first place winner of the the 2015 Gulf Guardian ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded five Holcim plants with the Energy Star. The EPA awards the Energy Star to businesses and individuals who demonstrate superior energy efficiency. The five Holcim plants that received an Energy Star are: Holly Hill plant ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production698 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views