Don’t Move that Big Iron: Stoody 964 AP-G Hardfacing Wire Enables All-Position Welding, Achieves World’s Most Wear-Resistant Deposit
ST. LOUIS, – Achieving a 64 Rockwell C hardness, Stoody 964 AP-G is the world’s most wear-resistant, all-position, general-purpose hardfacing wire. No other all-position wire can achieve this hardness and still produce crack-free deposits on Series 300 stainless and manganese ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility582 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections465 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company370 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?320 Views