Don’t Move that Big Iron: Stoody 964 AP-G Hardfacing Wire Enables All-Position Welding, Achieves World’s Most Wear-Resistant Deposit
ST. LOUIS, – Achieving a 64 Rockwell C hardness, Stoody 964 AP-G is the world’s most wear-resistant, all-position, general-purpose hardfacing wire. No other all-position wire can achieve this hardness and still produce crack-free deposits on Series 300 stainless and manganese ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views