Don’t Move that Big Iron: Stoody 964 AP-G Hardfacing Wire Enables All-Position Welding, Achieves World’s Most Wear-Resistant Deposit
ST. LOUIS, – Achieving a 64 Rockwell C hardness, Stoody 964 AP-G is the world’s most wear-resistant, all-position, general-purpose hardfacing wire. No other all-position wire can achieve this hardness and still produce crack-free deposits on Series 300 stainless and manganese ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1286 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1088 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1085 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry876 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over353 Views