Don’t Move that Big Iron: Stoody 964 AP-G Hardfacing Wire Enables All-Position Welding, Achieves World’s Most Wear-Resistant Deposit
ST. LOUIS, – Achieving a 64 Rockwell C hardness, Stoody 964 AP-G is the world’s most wear-resistant, all-position, general-purpose hardfacing wire. No other all-position wire can achieve this hardness and still produce crack-free deposits on Series 300 stainless and manganese ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February338 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car196 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole146 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views