Tags: third-quarter 2012 Turner Building Cost Index
The third-quarter 2012 Turner Building Cost Index — which measures costs in the non-residential building construction market in the United States — has increased to a value of 832. This reflects a 0.73-percent increase from the second-quarter 2012 and 2.21-percent yearly increase ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!216 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion210 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views