Tags: third-quarter 2012 Turner Building Cost Index
The third-quarter 2012 Turner Building Cost Index — which measures costs in the non-residential building construction market in the United States — has increased to a value of 832. This reflects a 0.73-percent increase from the second-quarter 2012 and 2.21-percent yearly increase ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability645 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure487 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D287 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 271 Views