Maine stone crushing operation ordered to pay former employee $6,000 in back wages to resolve lawsuit
The Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Tuesday that Ferraiolo Construction Inc. and owner-president John Ferraiolo, operators of the Portable Pioneer Plant in Thomaston, Maine, will provide $6,000 in compensation to a former employee and take other corrective action ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets523 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either275 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year238 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views