Maine stone crushing operation ordered to pay former employee $6,000 in back wages to resolve lawsuit
The Mining Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced Tuesday that Ferraiolo Construction Inc. and owner-president John Ferraiolo, operators of the Portable Pioneer Plant in Thomaston, Maine, will provide $6,000 in compensation to a former employee and take other corrective action ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151548 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151006 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1004 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production626 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone386 Views