Tags: T&I Committee passes American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee approved H.R. 7, the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act, by a vote of 29 to 24, the Office of U.S. Rep. John L. Mica (R-Fla.) reports. Mica is the chairman of the T&I Committee. More ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes214 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views