Tags: Tier 3 SAA6D170E-5 turbocharged air-to-air after-cooled diesel engine
Rigid frame haul trucks continue to provide heavy hauling for aggregate operations. CATERPILLAR INC. Tier 4 final certification Caterpillar Inc. says its new 777G off-highway truck is Tier 4 Final, delivering greater levels of production and fuel efficiency, as well as enhanced safety, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program614 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas403 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views