Tags: Tier 4 Final engines
MTU’s new Tier 4 Final diesel engines were developed to meet EPA standards without the use of exhaust gas after-treatment in engines above 750 horsepower and no diesel particulate filter at any horsepower. The 2000 and 4000 Series engines are ...
MINExpo got off to a resounding start! The halls were packed and the mood is positive. I witnessed the unveiling of MTU's mining engines that achieve EPA Tier 4 final emission standards with no aftertreatment above 560 kW (750 bhp) and no diesel ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1860 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1138 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up374 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry318 Views