Tags: Tier 4 Final QSX15
Columbus, Ind.-based Cummins announced plans to move forward for its QSX15 engine to meet near-zero emissions levels in 2014 with power output increased up to 675 horsepower. The 15-liter heavy-duty engine was revealed on March 23 at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 to meet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs479 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger423 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities338 Views