Tags: Tier 4 Interim-certified engine with CEGR technology
Case Construction rolled out, at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas, upgrades to its Case N Series loader/backhoes that include the application of cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) emissions-control technology to achieve Tier 4 Interim certification, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities410 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger406 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company386 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views