Tags: Tier 4 Interim-certified engine with CEGR technology
Case Construction rolled out, at World of Concrete 2012 in Las Vegas, upgrades to its Case N Series loader/backhoes that include the application of cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) emissions-control technology to achieve Tier 4 Interim certification, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views