Tags: Tier 4i
Komatsu America Corp.’s PC170LC-10 excavator, with operating weights ranging from 38,100 to 41,5600 pounds, joins its dash-10 series. The excavator is said to improve performance with up to 5 percent more lift capacity with the standard counterweight, while an optional heavier ...
Load-sensing hydraulics The Cat 980K Wheel Loader features load-sensing hydraulics and the advanced Cat C13 ACERT engine with 369 horsepower for superior fuel efficiency and high productivity. Compared to the H Series model, the 980K has 25-percent greater lift force and ...
Kawasaki’s new 95Z7 wheel loader is completely redesigned to meet EPA Tier 4i emission standards with a 16-liter Isuzu 6WG1 diesel engine. The 388-horsepower machine is equipped with a 7.3-cubic-yard bucket and features a striking new appearance with a hood ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1029 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections494 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry315 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America242 Views