Tags: TIF district
The city of Maple Grove, Minnesota, is holding off for at least a year redevelopment plans for about 1,100 acres of gravel mines and pits into approximately 600 acres of offices and warehouses , the Star Tribune reported. The city wanted ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing154 Views