Tags: TIFIA loans
When it comes to the future of transportation, the road building and construction materials industries should "dream big and build big to create a system that will meet the needs of future generations," said Federal Highway (FHWA) Administrator Victor Mendez ...
An "overwhelming demand" for Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) program loans has greatly exceeded the dollars available, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said on Feb. 15, adding that it underscores President Obama’s call for greater transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill894 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]640 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability628 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure564 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches361 Views