Tags: TIFIA loans
When it comes to the future of transportation, the road building and construction materials industries should "dream big and build big to create a system that will meet the needs of future generations," said Federal Highway (FHWA) Administrator Victor Mendez ...
An "overwhelming demand" for Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) program loans has greatly exceeded the dollars available, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood said on Feb. 15, adding that it underscores President Obama’s call for greater transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views