Tags: TIGER II (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) program
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the City of Hailey, Idaho, have signed a $3.5 million agreement that will allow work to begin on much-needed upgrades to Woodside Boulevard, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. "This project will make it safer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views