Tags: TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery)
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, on June 30, announced that $527 million will be available for a third round of the TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) competitive grant program, which funds innovative transportation projects that will create jobs and ...
Work can begin on the Appalachian Regional Short-Line Rail project with the signing of a $12.9 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (a.k.a. "the stimulus") grant, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. The signing took place Dec. 1 between the U.S. ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the Illinois Department of Transportation finalized a $100 grant agreement for the CREATE (Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency) program to begin work on those projects to help reduce rail bottlenecks in the Chicago ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry186 Views