Tags: TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery)
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, on June 30, announced that $527 million will be available for a third round of the TIGER (Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery) competitive grant program, which funds innovative transportation projects that will create jobs and ...
Work can begin on the Appalachian Regional Short-Line Rail project with the signing of a $12.9 million American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (a.k.a. "the stimulus") grant, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood announced. The signing took place Dec. 1 between the U.S. ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation and the Illinois Department of Transportation finalized a $100 grant agreement for the CREATE (Chicago Region Environmental and Transportation Efficiency) program to begin work on those projects to help reduce rail bottlenecks in the Chicago ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs701 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries264 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views