Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year transportation reauthorization bill, announces $600 million in available new grants for projects
The White House announced today that President Barack Obama will propose $302 billion, four-year transportation reauthorization bill Wednesday during his visit to the Union Depot train station in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The President’s proposed bill aims to avoid insolvency of the ...
Senate Environment and Public Works Chairwoman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) says she plans to include a provision similar to the Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) program in the bill her panel is drafting, according to a report in Environment and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga386 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029327 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013196 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board156 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill151 Views