Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year transportation reauthorization bill, announces $600 million in available new grants for projects
The White House announced today that President Barack Obama will propose $302 billion, four-year transportation reauthorization bill Wednesday during his visit to the Union Depot train station in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The President’s proposed bill aims to avoid insolvency of the ...
Senate Environment and Public Works Chairwoman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) says she plans to include a provision similar to the Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) program in the bill her panel is drafting, according to a report in Environment and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views