Tiller Corporation began hauling sand and gravel this week from its Zavoral Mine in Scandia, Minnesota, and intends to continue hauling until Christmas week, Forest Lake Times reports. The company started hauling on Monday and is expected to finish around December ...
Work to open the Zavoral sand and gravel mine in Scandia, Minnesota, is scheduled to begin this week, according to a report The StarTribune. The mine won the unanimous approval of the Scandia City Council in February, despite concerns from some nearby ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views