Tiller Corporation began hauling sand and gravel this week from its Zavoral Mine in Scandia, Minnesota, and intends to continue hauling until Christmas week, Forest Lake Times reports. The company started hauling on Monday and is expected to finish around December ...
Work to open the Zavoral sand and gravel mine in Scandia, Minnesota, is scheduled to begin this week, according to a report The StarTribune. The mine won the unanimous approval of the Scandia City Council in February, despite concerns from some nearby ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs718 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries285 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding217 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views