Tiller Corporation began hauling sand and gravel this week from its Zavoral Mine in Scandia, Minnesota, and intends to continue hauling until Christmas week, Forest Lake Times reports. The company started hauling on Monday and is expected to finish around December ...
Work to open the Zavoral sand and gravel mine in Scandia, Minnesota, is scheduled to begin this week, according to a report The StarTribune. The mine won the unanimous approval of the Scandia City Council in February, despite concerns from some nearby ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views