Tags: Tim Frank
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has Mike Rhoda is the company's new chief executive officer (CEO). Rhoda replaces Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October. Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany ...
Tim Frank has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc., a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd. Frank made the announcement via email Monday morning, noting that the resignation was effective Friday, October 11. “Sany has great potential in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry376 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities362 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views