Tags: Tim Fulton
After more than a decade of tinkering, the first of Michelin's Tweel series is hitting the market, beginning with the 12N16.5 X-Tweel for skid steers. The Tweel--a tire and wheel assembly comprised of a rigid hub, connected to a shear band ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views