Tags: Tippecanoe County
Tippecanoe County Commissioners this week approved an ordinance banning quarry development near Americus, Ind., the Lafayette Journal & Courier reports. The ordinance could prevent a limestone quarry proposed by Rogers Group from being constructed. The plan have faced opposition from neighbors ...
Nearly two months after withdrawing its request for a special exception that would allow a proposed quarry to operate near Americus, Ind., Rogers Group is back in action. The company, which previously withdrew its request to focus on neighbor concerns, on ...
A proposed quarry in Tippecanoe County, Ind., near Americus is facing further opposition that could prevent the site from ever beginning operations. County commissioners on Monday approved the first two readings of an ordinance that bans new operations if 100 residences ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1594 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”260 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention147 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views