Tags: Tippecanoe quarry
A proposed quarry in Tippecanoe County, Ind., near Americus is facing further opposition that could prevent the site from ever beginning operations. County commissioners on Monday approved the first two readings of an ordinance that bans new operations if 100 residences ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities419 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company395 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule346 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident227 Views