Michelin featured its XHA2 radial tire at AGG1 in San Antonio this week. The tire, built in part for quarry stockpile work, succeeds the XHA tire. The XHA 2 features a larger contact path, wider tread pattern, wider footprint, 9-percent deeper tread and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Three simple steps to lockout-tagout351 Views
- Five California operations recognized for excellence in safety348 Views
- Top tips for highwall, berm and stockpile safety232 Views
- Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement182 Views
- MSHA Alert: Blasting Safety167 Views