Michelin Earthmover introduced a re-engineered X-Super Terrain articulated dump truck tire. New features are said to improve service capabilities, and the tire size range will include 23.5R5. Uptime is optimized through the use of C2 technology, which has robust casings ...
Michelin introduced its X-Super Terrain+ E4 radial for articulated dump trucks at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014. The tire, designed to deliver optimal traction, features increased sidewall protection, a new C2 cooler-running casing and up to 15-percent longer life compared to the tire’s predecessor, ...
Michelin featured its XHA2 radial tire at AGG1 in San Antonio this week. The tire, built in part for quarry stockpile work, succeeds the XHA tire. The XHA 2 features a larger contact path, wider tread pattern, wider footprint, 9-percent deeper tread and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views