Michelin introduced its X-Super Terrain+ E4 radial for articulated dump trucks at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014. The tire, designed to deliver optimal traction, features increased sidewall protection, a new C2 cooler-running casing and up to 15-percent longer life compared to the tire’s predecessor, ...
Michelin featured its XHA2 radial tire at AGG1 in San Antonio this week. The tire, built in part for quarry stockpile work, succeeds the XHA tire. The XHA 2 features a larger contact path, wider tread pattern, wider footprint, 9-percent deeper tread and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1304 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1165 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry880 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over390 Views