Michelin introduced its X-Super Terrain+ E4 radial for articulated dump trucks at ConExpo-Con/Agg 2014. The tire, designed to deliver optimal traction, features increased sidewall protection, a new C2 cooler-running casing and up to 15-percent longer life compared to the tire’s predecessor, ...
Michelin featured its XHA2 radial tire at AGG1 in San Antonio this week. The tire, built in part for quarry stockpile work, succeeds the XHA tire. The XHA 2 features a larger contact path, wider tread pattern, wider footprint, 9-percent deeper tread and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 847 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views