Petrocon Corp. has launched a national tire program to its members. In the first month of introduction, nearly 200 members enrolled into the program, by a world’s top tire producer. With the program, Petrocon members become part of a 24/7, emergency ...
Where the Rubber Meets Haul Road Routine tire maintenance can improve performance and reduce operating costs on mobile equipment. By E. Bradford Pugh It doesn’t matter what type of equipment you are using, the condition of your tires can make a big difference ...
Bridgestone Bandag Tire Solutions says it will increase prices six percent on its Bridgestone brand radial truck and bus tires, effective today. The company cited hikes in energy, fuel and raw material costs as the reasons for the increase.
Keep on Trucking
With proper care and handling, some mobile equipment can enjoy a second life before being replaced. by Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor In today’s economy, everyone is trying to stretch dollars as far possible, and the aggregates industry is no exception to ...
Information analysis provides clues to equipment usage and optimization. by Chris Rhoades According to the analysis of equipment use in nearly 1,000 locations and more than 1,500 tires, 36 percent of every tire discarded by aggregate producers in 2008 went unutilized. In ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest358 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views