Tags: titanium carbides
When done properly, hard surfacing can save you money and extend the life of your buckets and other equipment. By Chris Monroe Whether hard surfacing old equipment or new, when completed properly, the result is the same: less downtime for replacing worn ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person978 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration242 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views