The Ontario Aggregate Resources Corporation (TOARC) has appointed Bruce Semkowski as president. Semkowski is a long-time employee of Lafarge, and he most recently served as vice president and general manager of Lafarge’s Eastern Canada operations. He has also previously worked for the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability676 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill545 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]532 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views