The Ontario Aggregate Resources Corporation (TOARC) has appointed Bruce Semkowski as president. Semkowski is a long-time employee of Lafarge, and he most recently served as vice president and general manager of Lafarge’s Eastern Canada operations. He has also previously worked for the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views