Japanese aggregate quarries differ from those in the United States in very subtle ways. By Kerry Clines, Contributing Editor Aggregate mining in Japan is pretty much the same as it is in the United States — blasting, loading, hauling, etc. — but ...
Konichiwa! In June, I had the opportunity to visit a part of the world I had never visited before. Caterpillar invited me to attend its Asia Pacific Quarry Days in Japan, an event put on for its customers in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success628 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned456 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views