Japanese aggregate quarries differ from those in the United States in very subtle ways. By Kerry Clines, Contributing Editor Aggregate mining in Japan is pretty much the same as it is in the United States — blasting, loading, hauling, etc. — but ...
Konichiwa! In June, I had the opportunity to visit a part of the world I had never visited before. Caterpillar invited me to attend its Asia Pacific Quarry Days in Japan, an event put on for its customers in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility864 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?330 Views