Japanese aggregate quarries differ from those in the United States in very subtle ways. By Kerry Clines, Contributing Editor Aggregate mining in Japan is pretty much the same as it is in the United States — blasting, loading, hauling, etc. — but ...
Konichiwa! In June, I had the opportunity to visit a part of the world I had never visited before. Caterpillar invited me to attend its Asia Pacific Quarry Days in Japan, an event put on for its customers in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views