Japanese aggregate quarries differ from those in the United States in very subtle ways. By Kerry Clines, Contributing Editor Aggregate mining in Japan is pretty much the same as it is in the United States — blasting, loading, hauling, etc. — but ...
Konichiwa! In June, I had the opportunity to visit a part of the world I had never visited before. Caterpillar invited me to attend its Asia Pacific Quarry Days in Japan, an event put on for its customers in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year435 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views