Tags: Tom Carper
House panel proposes $10.5 billion highway bill stopgap; Transportation leaders want long-term solution
House panel proposes $10.5 billion highway bill stopgap; Transportation leaders want long-term solution The House Ways and Means Committee has proposed a stopgap to fund transportation projects for eight months, but Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and Tom Carper (D-Del.) are opposing ...
House Republican leaders are moving forward with a plan to fund the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) with savings from cutting certain U.S. Postal Service programs. House GOP leaders released a memo last week outlining the plan, which includes changes such as ...
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) said Thursday that she and three other top transportation senators have “reached an agreement in principle on a transportation bill.” During a press conference, Boxer, who is chairman of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!218 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion208 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing189 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution179 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views