Tags: Tom Carper
House panel proposes $10.5 billion highway bill stopgap; Transportation leaders want long-term solution
House panel proposes $10.5 billion highway bill stopgap; Transportation leaders want long-term solution The House Ways and Means Committee has proposed a stopgap to fund transportation projects for eight months, but Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and Tom Carper (D-Del.) are opposing ...
House Republican leaders are moving forward with a plan to fund the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) with savings from cutting certain U.S. Postal Service programs. House GOP leaders released a memo last week outlining the plan, which includes changes such as ...
Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) said Thursday that she and three other top transportation senators have “reached an agreement in principle on a transportation bill.” During a press conference, Boxer, who is chairman of the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, — ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views