Tags: Tom Durbin
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com The Emissions Battle Hybrid construction vehicles are pitted against conventional diesel vehicles in $2 million study to determine reduced emissions benefits. Scientists at the ...
Scientists at the University of California, Riverside’s Center for Environmental Research and Technology have received a $2 million contract for a first-of-its-kind study of hybrid construction vehicles. The two-year project, which is being funded by the California Air Resources Board (CARB), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1949 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC813 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant319 Views