Tags: Tom Durbin
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com The Emissions Battle Hybrid construction vehicles are pitted against conventional diesel vehicles in $2 million study to determine reduced emissions benefits. Scientists at the ...
Scientists at the University of California, Riverside’s Center for Environmental Research and Technology have received a $2 million contract for a first-of-its-kind study of hybrid construction vehicles. The two-year project, which is being funded by the California Air Resources Board (CARB), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company315 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views