Tags: Tom Linebarger Cummins president and chief operating officer
Cummins Inc. and Guangxi LiuGong Machinery Co. Ltd. on Oct. 20 announced a joint-venture partnership to manufacture MidRange engines at a new facility to be built in Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province, in southern China. The new joint-venture operation will commence ...
Tim Solso, Cummins Inc.'s chairman and CEO since 2000, is retiring, the company's board of directors announced on July 12. Solso, 64, will be succeeded by Tom Linebarger, Cummins president and chief operating officer. Linebarger, 48, has been with Cummins 17 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views