Tags: Tom Linebarger Cummins president and chief operating officer
Cummins Inc. and Guangxi LiuGong Machinery Co. Ltd. on Oct. 20 announced a joint-venture partnership to manufacture MidRange engines at a new facility to be built in Liuzhou City, Guangxi Province, in southern China. The new joint-venture operation will commence ...
Tim Solso, Cummins Inc.'s chairman and CEO since 2000, is retiring, the company's board of directors announced on July 12. Solso, 64, will be succeeded by Tom Linebarger, Cummins president and chief operating officer. Linebarger, 48, has been with Cummins 17 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views