Tags: Tommy Fisher president Fisher Industries
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell dozens of late model, low-hour wheel loaders and bulldozers for North Dakota-based Fisher Industries at four upcoming unreserved public auctions: Phoenix (Sept. 27); Sacramento, Calif. (Oct. 7); Dickinson, N.D. (Oct. 20) and Bozeman, Mont. (Oct. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant511 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March380 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call279 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania271 Views
- FTC approves Holcim-Lafarge merger after companies agree to divest assets252 Views