Tags: Tony Kulesa
Eight students from the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology (SDSM&T) traveled to the Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) manufacturing facility May 9 to learn more about future career options for engineering students and recruit South Dakota high school students to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views