Tags: Tony Kulesa
Eight students from the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology (SDSM&T) traveled to the Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) manufacturing facility May 9 to learn more about future career options for engineering students and recruit South Dakota high school students to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry246 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky210 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting191 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views