Tags: Tony Kulesa
Eight students from the South Dakota School of Mines & Technology (SDSM&T) traveled to the Kolberg-Pioneer Inc. (KPI-JCI) manufacturing facility May 9 to learn more about future career options for engineering students and recruit South Dakota high school students to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views