A North Carolina granite quarry has reopened its observation area nearly a year after safety concerns led quarry officials to close the area, according to The Mount Airy News. Carlos Goad, vice president of human resources at North Carolina Granite Corp., ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs709 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries278 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity220 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law218 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding209 Views