Tags: township planning commission
Two township planning commissions in Michigan will meet this week to consider site plans for U.S. Silica’s proposed new sand quarry off Telegraph Road near the towns of Ash and Berlin, Monroe News reported. The Berlin Township Planning Commission will meet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup417 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training330 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest302 Views