Tags: township planning commission
Two township planning commissions in Michigan will meet this week to consider site plans for U.S. Silica’s proposed new sand quarry off Telegraph Road near the towns of Ash and Berlin, Monroe News reported. The Berlin Township Planning Commission will meet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views