Tags: township planning commission
Two township planning commissions in Michigan will meet this week to consider site plans for U.S. Silica’s proposed new sand quarry off Telegraph Road near the towns of Ash and Berlin, Monroe News reported. The Berlin Township Planning Commission will meet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029387 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance322 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments310 Views