Tags: township planning commission
Two township planning commissions in Michigan will meet this week to consider site plans for U.S. Silica’s proposed new sand quarry off Telegraph Road near the towns of Ash and Berlin, Monroe News reported. The Berlin Township Planning Commission will meet ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter423 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees231 Views