Tags: Toxic Chemicals Safety Act
Congress introduced legislation this week to revamp the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), according to the National Asphalt Association (NAPA). The Senate version, "Toxic Chemicals Safety Act" would shift the burden of assessing chemical safety away from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities419 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company395 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule345 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident227 Views