Tags: Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
Congress introduced legislation this week to revamp the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA), according to the National Asphalt Association (NAPA). The Senate version, "Toxic Chemicals Safety Act" would shift the burden of assessing chemical safety away from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Famous quarry for sale681 Views
- Update: MnDOT makes decision in mine expansion243 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress153 Views
- Atlas Copco addresses future, sustainability and growth at NASCAR Hall of Fame134 Views