Tags: track-mounted portable and stationary jaw and impact crushing equipment
Dan Slife, previously with Terex, has recently been named international sales /application sales engineer for Lippmann Milwaukee Inc., a Wisconsin-based manufacturer of crushing equipment that serves the aggregate, recycle crushing, and mining industries. Lippmann is currently increasing its presence in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement329 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training316 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views