Tags: traffic congestion and transportation-related pollution
Caltrans on March 29 awarded $78 million to 130 public transit and air quality projects across California. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, a 2006 voter-approved transportation bond, which includes $3.6 billion to improve public transit in California. “These projects ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views