Tags: traffic signal synchronization to reduce congestion
The results are in, and signal synchronization projects along three major corridors in California have decreased travel times for commuters by 14 percent, decreased the number of stops by 31 percent, and increased travel speeds by 17 percent. Completed in June, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines378 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)295 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee218 Views