Tags: Traffic volume along SH 114
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez joined state and local officials in Grapevine, Texas, to mark the 50 percent completion mark, for the Dallas-Ft. Worth (DFW) Connector. When completed, the DFW Connector will alleviate congestion for drivers in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines384 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)302 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger285 Views