Tags: tragic 2007 fatality at the Crandall Canyon mine in Utah
Two recent decisions confirm what many in the mining industry have suspected for a while: the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is branching out from "traditional mining" and seeking new venues and employers to take enforcement actions again, even where ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections268 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees239 Views