Tags: tragic 2007 fatality at the Crandall Canyon mine in Utah
Two recent decisions confirm what many in the mining industry have suspected for a while: the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is branching out from "traditional mining" and seeking new venues and employers to take enforcement actions again, even where ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1060 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April637 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry356 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views