Tags: tragic 2007 fatality at the Crandall Canyon mine in Utah
Two recent decisions confirm what many in the mining industry have suspected for a while: the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is branching out from "traditional mining" and seeking new venues and employers to take enforcement actions again, even where ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant484 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March369 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call254 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania253 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views