Tags: training incentive to prime contractors
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) can now implement a special provision that allows a $10 per hour training incentive to prime contractors who hire graduates of IDOT’s Highway Construction Careers Training Program to work on federally funded projects. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections452 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company363 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?358 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views