Tags: Tramac V4500 heavy breaker
Tramac says its new V4500 heavy breaker was specifically engineered to provide a higher energy per blow. With an impact class of 13,000 foot pounds, the breaker fits carriers ranging from 99,200 to 176,400 pounds and has an operating weight ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Constant chokefeeding maximizes production The new Terex Cedarapids CRC380HLS portable crushing and screening plant’s design is said to allow the cone crusher to be constantly choke fed, maximizing ...
Come to ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 Mark your calendar for the big event in Las Vegas. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Be sure to make your reservations for ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011, Tuesday, March 22 – Saturday, March 26, in Las Vegas. Advanced registration is going on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader201 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs193 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100122 Views