Tags: Tramac V4500 heavy breaker
Tramac says its new V4500 heavy breaker was specifically engineered to provide a higher energy per blow. With an impact class of 13,000 foot pounds, the breaker fits carriers ranging from 99,200 to 176,400 pounds and has an operating weight ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. Constant chokefeeding maximizes production The new Terex Cedarapids CRC380HLS portable crushing and screening plant’s design is said to allow the cone crusher to be constantly choke fed, maximizing ...
Come to ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011 Mark your calendar for the big event in Las Vegas. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Be sure to make your reservations for ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011, Tuesday, March 22 – Saturday, March 26, in Las Vegas. Advanced registration is going on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views