Vulcan Materials announced Wednesday that Plum Creek Timber Company is purchasing an interest in the future production at four of Vulcan’s quarries in Atlanta, Georgia. Vulcan will receive $154 million in exchange for a percentage royalty interest in 255 million tons ...
Summit Materials has acquired Westroc and purchased certain aggregates, ready-mix concrete, asphalt and paving assets from Lafarge North America. Summit acquired more than 100 million tons of mineral reserves through the transactions. Summit Materials purchased two aggregates operations, three ready-mix concrete plants ...
The C.W. McGrath family sold two San Diego County quarries for an undisclosed sum. The McGrath family had owned and operated the quarries since the 1940s. The sites were purchased by JJB Silverhawk, LP, an entity closely related to Escondido-based Superior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1044 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company478 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources420 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger378 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident292 Views