Vulcan Materials announced Wednesday that Plum Creek Timber Company is purchasing an interest in the future production at four of Vulcan’s quarries in Atlanta, Georgia. Vulcan will receive $154 million in exchange for a percentage royalty interest in 255 million tons ...
Summit Materials has acquired Westroc and purchased certain aggregates, ready-mix concrete, asphalt and paving assets from Lafarge North America. Summit acquired more than 100 million tons of mineral reserves through the transactions. Summit Materials purchased two aggregates operations, three ready-mix concrete plants ...
The C.W. McGrath family sold two San Diego County quarries for an undisclosed sum. The McGrath family had owned and operated the quarries since the 1940s. The sites were purchased by JJB Silverhawk, LP, an entity closely related to Escondido-based Superior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views