Vulcan Materials announced Wednesday that Plum Creek Timber Company is purchasing an interest in the future production at four of Vulcan’s quarries in Atlanta, Georgia. Vulcan will receive $154 million in exchange for a percentage royalty interest in 255 million tons ...
Summit Materials has acquired Westroc and purchased certain aggregates, ready-mix concrete, asphalt and paving assets from Lafarge North America. Summit acquired more than 100 million tons of mineral reserves through the transactions. Summit Materials purchased two aggregates operations, three ready-mix concrete plants ...
The C.W. McGrath family sold two San Diego County quarries for an undisclosed sum. The McGrath family had owned and operated the quarries since the 1940s. The sites were purchased by JJB Silverhawk, LP, an entity closely related to Escondido-based Superior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views