Vulcan Materials announced Wednesday that Plum Creek Timber Company is purchasing an interest in the future production at four of Vulcan’s quarries in Atlanta, Georgia. Vulcan will receive $154 million in exchange for a percentage royalty interest in 255 million tons ...
Summit Materials has acquired Westroc and purchased certain aggregates, ready-mix concrete, asphalt and paving assets from Lafarge North America. Summit acquired more than 100 million tons of mineral reserves through the transactions. Summit Materials purchased two aggregates operations, three ready-mix concrete plants ...
The C.W. McGrath family sold two San Diego County quarries for an undisclosed sum. The McGrath family had owned and operated the quarries since the 1940s. The sites were purchased by JJB Silverhawk, LP, an entity closely related to Escondido-based Superior ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1604 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention177 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views